ΓΔ: 922.42 1.11% Τζίρος: 82.40 εκ. € Τελ. ενημέρωση: 17:20:01 ΣΤΟΙΧΕΙΑ ΑΓΟΡΑΣ
money, cash, euro
Φωτο: Shutterstock

Recovery Fund: 41 loan contracts for projects totalling 1.8 bln euros

Of the 1.8 billion euros, 824.4 million euros relate to RRF loans, 549.4 million come from commercial banks, and the remaining 439 million euros is investor capital. 

Data on 41 loan contracts relating to Recovery and Resilience Fund (RRF), part of the "Greece 2.0" national plan in recovery and resilience, were tabled in the Greek Parliament on Tuesday by Alternate Finance Minister Thodoros Skylakakis. Contracts will be initially reviewed by the Parliament's Standing Committee on Economic Affairs before heading to plenary.

The loan contracts are part of RFF projects worth 1.8 billion euros in total that must be implemented the latest by the end of 2026. Of the 1.8 billion euros, 824.4 million euros relate to RRF loans, 549.4 million come from commercial banks, and the remaining 439 million euros is investor capital. 

The average interest rate of the above loans, all of which were signed by October 31, 2022, is 1.1% and the average rate of repayment at 11 years.

Most of the investment plans (43%) at contract stage fall under the "Greece 2.0" main category "Green transition". The remainder (57%) belong under the other main categories of "Extroversion", "Digital transformation", and "Innovation, Research & Development". Some of the plans relate to more than one category.

So far, for the "Greece 2.0" plan a total of 210 investment plans have been tabled, and are at various processing stages. Their total budget comes to 8.22 billion euros (3.48 billion euros are RRF loans, 2.74 billion euros are bank funds and 2 billion euros are investor capital). 

Google news logo Ακολουθήστε το Business Daily στο Google news

RELATED ARTICLES